Sunday, March 20, 2011

New feature for my current and future followers!

Thank you to all of my wonderfully supportive readers & "Followers"! I LOVE working on this blog and your support keeps me inspired! I hope to increase my following and to make a difference in your lives in the kitchen.

Staying up to date on my posts just got easier! You can now submit your email address (at the bottom of the page, above the follower's list) and get emailed every time I post something new. Don't worry, you won't be getting emails every day.. I am lucky if I can post more than 2 times per week. I don't want Facebook to be my only outlet for sharing the new posts. Depending on when I share it on Facebook, you could miss my latest post if it gets lost in your new feed.   

I hope that all of my current followers will consider submitting their emails! I would love to know that people are consistently reading my blog. Thank you and I hope you will keep Sharing the Food Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment