Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some thoughts on food..

Food is love. It means life & health to our bodies, structure to our day and a meeting place with those that we care about. Its very creation is exciting, challenging and sometimes complex. Cooking with or for the ones we love can be one of the most rewarding parts of our lives. Memories are created, with flavors and smells permanently burned into our hearts and minds.

-I wrote this on the evening I created this blog. I spent so much time trying to find the perfect words for the blog description and I ended up writing a lot more than I needed. The blog description ended up being just one sentence. I surprised myself with this little (kind of) poem. This blog is going to be fun, revealing things about myself, to myself, in addition to my readers. Exciting!
Thanks for the support... and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment